- We ship worldwide via DHL express. Cost of shipping is calculated based upon your delivery address and is shown prior to placing your order.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 to 6 days of ordering excluding weekends and holidays.
- We provide a tracking number upon shipment, and the parcel can be tracked on the DHL website. Please be aware that shipping times are estimates, and that there can always be delays due to causes beyond our control.
- For Russian customers, we unfortunately cannot ship shoes to private customers due to restrictive Russian customs laws.
- For Chinese customers, please be aware that there may be delays in customs clearance if you do not have/provide a CR number which is a personal import number. Please see DHL’s comment regarding this: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/customs_support/customs_paperwork/customs_guidelines_china.html
- For Japanese customers, please contact my Japanese distributer to order Meccariello Argentum shoes: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT is automatically deducted on all non EU orders during checkout. The customer is responsible for any local import taxes, fees, or duties associated with the delivery.
- All shipments are fully insured for full value, and are marked as “Merchandise”. We do not put a lower insurance value on the customs declaration. The customer is responsible for all local duties and taxes incurred.
- A signature is required for delivery of the goods. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- If the shipment is returned to us due to non-delivery, the customer is responsible for paying the costs of re-sending the item. In this case if the customer requests a refund, the shipping cost/s will be deducted.
- Orders will be shipped only to the credit/debit card billing address.
- We do not ship to PO Box address.
RETURNS and EXCHANGES and Refunds
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any returns. Please read the conditions in which returns are accepted.
- Returns are only accepted within 20 days upon delivery of the goods. Please notify us by email within 7 days that you plan to return the item. We do not accept any return once this period has expired.
- Return shipping and insurance is the customer’s responsibility unless the goods received is defective or the wrong item was dispatched.
- We do not refund the original shipping cost
- In general, only Ready to wear shoes or defective shoes are eligible for refunds. Made to Order shoes, Ready to Wear shoes with D and F fittings, Pre Order shoes,Sale shoes, or Outlet shoes are not eligible for refunds.
- Pre order shoes from RTW can also be returned for store credit or exchange with another size (if not available because sold out,you have to wait until the next one will be in stock)
- We will only accept returns on products that are brand new, unused and in the condition that it left the factory. When trying on the shoes:
- Please try the shoes on a carpeted floor to avoid marking the sole. Scratched soles will not be
- Try to avoid excessive bending which can lead to creasing of the leather.
- You cannot return a shoe that has been tried on for several hours, as the insole will show signs of wear.
Damaged, Defective or Wrongly delivered goods.
- We will refund the full purchase price including shipping, custom duties, and taxes and the shipping cost incurred by the customer in returning the goods. In the case of defective/damaged goods, please send pictures of the item/s to email@example.com. We will advise you as to the necessary procedure.
- We will inspect the goods and once we are satisfied that the flaw is genuine and was caused by normal usage.
- In the case of damaged items, we will check to see that it was not damaged after delivery, and that the goods was delivered in a damaged condition.
- If the item/s is being returned due to a manufacturing defect, We will have to inspect the item/s and determine if the item/s was not misused, and that the defect arose within 14 days. If you decide to be refunded, we are only able to issue it to the original payment method you used to complete the original purchase. If we receive a pair that is claimed to be defective and after inspecting it is not the case, we will return the pair to the customer who will be responsible for the shipping expenses.
- For exchanges, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Please specify the new product you wish to receive both on the email and in the enclosed return form. There may be differences in price between the two items. In this case we will contact you and advise you how to proceed. Return shipping to us, and shipping of the exchange pair is to be paid for by the customer.
- The refund will be made once we have inspected the returned item/s and checked if the flaw is genuine. The customer will be informed by email once the refund (or refusal of a refund) has been made. In case the refund has been rejected, the customer is liable for return shipping of the goods.
Preparing item/s for return.
- Please include a copy of your original receipt.
- Fill out the Return Form that was included with your item/s.
- Place the item/s into a cardboard box to protect it during transit (preferably the original). The parcel should include the original box and all merchandising (flannel bags, sponges, shoelaces, etc.) as well as all the documentation that you received with the product.
- Returns from clients outside the EU:
- Clients returning items from outside the European Union MUST CLEARLY MARK on both on the cardboard box and on the shipping bill that it is a “returned goods to manufacturer”. Do not put any other names as the receipient other than SILV.AN srl.
- These points are very important because it avoids customs duties being charged when returning items, but sometime are not allowed from the custom , so is always better to contact us before to ship
- We will not be liable for customs duties levied on returns. We can refuse delivery or charge the customer any associated costs if the returned item/s are charged custom duties.
- Please ship to the following address: SILV.AN srl, Strada di vicinale San Pietro II , 82011 Airola (BN), Italy Telphone: +39 0823 714034 include also mobile:3476001715
- Please use a trackable shipping service and insure for full value. The customer is responsible for the return shipping and insurance cost. We do not guarantee that we will receive the returned item/s if a non traceable method of shipping is used.